Enhance your natural beauty
Whether you are looking for a subtle or vibrant effect, AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses offer an option for you. With AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses, enjoy breathable*, comfortable, and beautiful contact lens wear in a full range of colors—with or without vision correction.
- Stunning eye color that feels as good as it looks
- Breathable* for white, healthy-looking eyes
- Features unique SmartShield® Technology that provides consistent comfort
- Enhance your look with 1 of 9 beautiful, comfortable colors, whether or not you need vision correction
3-in-1 Color Technology
The proprietary 3-in-1 Color Technology blends with your eye color to provide a beautiful, natural appearance to enhance any eye color.
ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
Our Insurance Plans
- We accept Care Credit
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Benefits
- Keystone Health Plan East
Ask Us About…
- Our Extended Payment Plans
- No Interest Payment Plans
- Employer’s Routine Vision Insurance
- Law Enforcement
- March Vision C
- Personal Choice
- United Health Care
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
© 2017 Novartis 2/17 US-VCM-17-E-0086
Ask your eye care professional for complete wear, care and safety information.
*High oxygen transmissible lenses: AIR OPTIX® COLORS (lotrafilcon B) contact lenses: Dk/t = 138 @ -3.00D. AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (lotrafilcon A) contact lenses: Dk/t = 175 @ -3.00D.
Important information for AIR OPTIX® COLORS (lotrafilcon B) contact lenses: For daily wear only for near/far-sightedness. Contact lenses, even if worn for cosmetic reasons, are prescription medical devices that must only be worn under the prescription, direction, and supervision of an eye care professional. Serious eye health problems may occur as a result of sharing contact lenses. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses.Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and the lens care instructions provided by your eye doctor.